LAS VEGAS (September 13, 2023) – Ainsworth Game Technology (“Ainsworth” or “the Company”), will honor its history and focus on the future in its exhibit at the Global Gaming Expo (“G2E”) in Las Vegas October 10–12.
The standalone, custom-designed, 4,500-square-foot space will feature new products for Class III, Class II, VLT and Historical Horse Racing (HHR) markets, along with space dedicated to the Ainsworth Interactive online division and a special celebration for the 100th birthday of Company Founder Len Ainsworth.
The highlight of the stand will be the global debut of Ainsworth’s A-STAR RAPTOR (“RAPTOR”) cabinet, featuring a unique cylindrical display for player tracking, along with a cylindrical above monitor speaker for enhanced player sound experience.
The new cabinet, available in the Americas early next year, features a 49-inch J-Curve monitor with a 27-inch topper, alongside full high-definition graphics above an 18.5-inch touchscreen button deck with twin smash buttons.
Careful attention has been paid to the player experience, further enhanced by an attractive new LED lighting package and premium surround sound. Several new game families will be released exclusively on the RAPTOR.
“Premium, innovative hardware is the core of Ainsworth’s legacy to create,” said the Ainsworth Chief Executive Officer Harald Neumann. “The Company has a history of producing top quality games and packaging them in some of the most attractive cabinets to be found on casino floors. The new A-STAR RAPTOR cabinet will continue that tradition, as we strive to expand our legacy across the global casino market.”
Ainsworth has made several investments to protect and expand its legacy recently, including a 15 percent increase year-over-year in its game development efforts. The Company has opened three new game design studios in: Austin, TX, Reno, NV, and Monterrey, MX. Additionally, it has brought on top industry talent to its Las Vegas Studio and revitalized its Sydney Studio through a series of personnel changes.
Ainsworth Chief Technology Officer David Bollesen said: “Our commitment to our legacy is evident in the steps we have taken to grow our research and development efforts. We are energized by what we have created in the past and where we come from and are carrying that energy through to the future as we continue to grow and to develop exciting new games that both current and new players are sure to love.”
The Company will showcase three game series that are exclusive to the RAPTOR cabinet at G2E: Jackpot Kingdom, Oriental Gongs, and Triple Troves.
- Jackpot Kingdom features a Shake ‘n Break mechanic that increases on-screen prizes up to 20x. A combination of an innovative Hold and Spin style bonus feature and three jackpot start-ups make this a game players will not want to miss.
- Oriental Gongs incorporates player-favorite game mechanics such as a Free Spin feature and Instant Win prizes in the base game, alongside an exciting new Hold and Spin feature with increased anticipation right up to the last spin.
- Triple Troves is the debut effort from Ainsworth’s Sierra Studio, located in Reno, NV. This highly anticipated game features a robust array of bonus features alongside stunning graphics for what is sure to be a high performing debut from one of the Company’s new design studios.
A dozen additional launch titles will also be available on the RAPTOR cabinet, including new and classic content that will be available across multiple hardware styles.
The Company will also exhibit new content for its A-STAR Curve XL cabinet, which features a 55-inch curved 4K monitor and its A-STAR Curve cabinet, featuring many similar highlights to the XL but with a 43-inch curved monitor and a full suite of exclusive game content.
These titles aim to boost Ainsworth’s performance in the player selectable multi-denom space and will utilize a combination of classic Ainsworth games players have enjoyed for years, alongside new advancements and innovative concepts. Standouts making their debuts include:
- Grand Fortune – The top performing game upon release in the New South Wales market, Grand Fortune features two titles, Temple Riches and Wild Wins. When the Stack and Win feature is triggered, players will have a chance at increasing top prizes while holding and collecting credit prize symbols to stack and collect the top prize.
- QuickSpin Platinum and Quad Shot Platinum are classic Ainsworth brands that players have loved for years. In the Platinum versions, the base games remain untouched, but a Hold and Spin feature has been added that can award two levels of “Must Win Before” Progressive Jackpots.
- San Bao Pandas and San Bao Dragons, featuring a popular pot-filler mechanic in the form of growing pandas and hatching dragons, have been released to massive player acceptance in Class II and HHR markets. These games are now available for Class III markets.
- Mustang Money Mucho Dinero is a high volatility, 1024-ways game featuring Symbol Replacement Credit awards. Coupled with a popular Western theme, this game is a sure winner on any casino floor.
Elsewhere in the booth, the Company will showcase its ongoing commitment to HHR and Class II gaming markets. In the past several years, Ainsworth has installed close to 4,000 HHR games across six states.
At G2E the Company will debut Rocket Link, a game created specifically for HHR and Class II markets. The multi-denom, 50-line game offers Free Games and the Rocket Link Feature, an expanded reel set Symbol Collection bonus. The game was created for the Kentucky HHR market but is expected to be competitive in prominent Class II markets, as well, and will be launched for both HHR and Class II by the end of this year.
Ainsworth will also show its unique Gambler’s Gold MultiGame pack on two distinctive cabinet styles. G2E will mark the introduction of the Bear Elite, a wide cabinet built with player comfort and privacy in mind. The Bear Elite will be available in U.S. markets in 2024.
Gambler’s Gold will also be shown on the low-profile Apollo cabinet, designed to fit in Dual Screen and Slant Top locations on casino floors.
Gambler’s Gold provides an exceptional game package that appeals to Keno players looking for thrilling game play, more bonuses and higher potential wins. The latest version of the MultiGame includes seven unique Keno games; six Video Poker titles; and four slots highlighted by QuickSpin Super Sonic 7s.
“It’s an extremely exciting time to be a part of the Company,” said Ainsworth President – North America Deron Hunsberger. “We are introducing an innovative new cabinet, continuing to grow significantly in HHR markets and offer a unique game style to Keno players. G2E is the perfect time to bring this all together and showcase our incredible past alongside our great future potential.”
Click here to register for a free pass to the G2E show floor, compliments of Ainsworth.