We are pleased to announce, Angel Of The Winds Casino Resort has made the decision to re-open as a 100% smoke-free property.
The decision to switch to a smoke-free establishment is one that’s critical in a time where focus on community health and wellness is at its peak. Leadership of the Stillaguamish Tribe and Management at Angel Of The Winds Casino Resort are bringing this vision to life. “This is a bold statement showing we hold the health of our guests, Team Members, and community in high regard” said General Manager, Travis O’Neil.
Thus far, many guests and Team Members alike are thrilled with the news. On the property’s multiple social platforms, the announcement has come with vast reach and engagement, along with an array of positive feedback. “People are craving corporate response to the pandemic,” said O’Neil, “and this is the time we need to take action; as we were working to finalize our COVID response plan, it was part of the conversation.” Being the first completely smoke-free property in the state of Washington is something to be proud of.
Going smoke-free is one of the many steps Angel Of The Winds Casino Resort will have taken upon re-opening. Additional precautions include:
- Placing additional sanitizer stations throughout the casino floor.
- Proudly offering more slot carousals and smaller banks than any other casino in the state, thus allowing more distance between each guest for a comfortable gaming experience.
- Larger walkways, averaging 6 – 9 feet to easily accommodate the necessary distancing between guests.
- Clearly marked areas throughout the casino where guests’ queue with floor decals 6 feet apart.
- Added acrylic barriers at Xperience Players Club, Strikerz Bowling, and other areas throughout the Casino, to protect our guests and Team Members alike.
- Restaurants and bars will have reduced seating capacity to allow for a minimum of 6 feet between parties.
- Riverside Buffet will remain closed. Stay tuned for details and follow us on social for a sneak peek of what’s to come.
- Strikerz and All Things Sports seating will be limited and equipment will be thoroughly sanitized between each group.