Sponsored Content by Chalkline
Turnkey Sports Promotions for Casinos
Fans love “The Big Game.” No matter what the sport, sports fans tune in when their favorite team takes the field or court.
You see these fans in your sports bars, at your sports book, and maybe just walking around the property wearing their favorite player’s jersey.
What better way to engage your patrons than with turnkey free-to-play sports prediction contests?
Build your player database. Engage your VIPs around their favorite sports team. Promote your new (or coming soon) sportsbook.
Or, add a data-capture component to your Super Bowl, Kentucky Derby or March Madness watch party.
Your patrons are watching sports already, so why take their engagement one step further?
See why clients like Rolling Hills Casino in Northern California, Grand Lake Casino in Oklahoma, Three Rivers Casino in Oregon and more are building sports into their promotions calendar.
- We’ve worked in and with casinos for years, and have walked a mile (or two) in your marketing team’s shoes.
- Our simple, four-step process gets clients up and running in weeks, not months.
- IT Teams love us because our white label solution is so easy to implement.
- Players love our games, and keep coming back to play them.
Where can find Chalkline and learn more about Sports Promotions?
If you missed the Casino Marketing Bootcamp in Washington with Julia Carcamo in October, you can find us at:
· TribalHub’s Regional Event in Durant, Oklahoma on November 3.
· IGA 2022 Mid-Year Conference in Arizona with week of November 15.
· TribalHub’s “Sports Promotions” Webinar on Thursday, December 8.