AUSTIN, TEXAS (January 26, 2022) — Over the past two years, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, public health agencies worldwide and numerous in-depth scientific studies have emphasized the importance of hand sanitizing in the prevention and transmission of disease. In practice, hand sanitizing results in fewer illnesses and absences — a critical benefit at workplaces dealing with crippling labor shortages and for those seeking to demonstrate concern for the safety of employees, customers, guests, clients or patients as it’s become such a critical element of a business’s reputation.
Fortunately, hand sanitizing is becoming a good habit that will outlive the current pandemic and become a permanent fixture of personal hygiene.
Today, Vaask, the hand hygiene company, is introducing its permanent, touchless hand sanitizing fixture, designed to be recessed into the wall and ADA compliant. Vaask’s streamlined system offers precise, consistent delivery of sanitizer, and its permanence demonstrates a facility’s long-term commitment to cleanliness.
- Premium Finishes: Custom powder coating and plated metal
- Precise Dispensing: Features PalmPilotⓇ hand sensor and a precision pump control that automatically retracts sanitizer when one’s hand moves away
- Visual Alerts: LEDs invite users, notify when sanitizer level is low
- Sustainable: Large capacity, easily refilled with any alcohol-based gel
- Permanent: Hard-wired to AC power, requiring no batteries
- Built to Last: Made with cast aluminum, backed by 5-year warranty
Vaask is selling its fixture in the United States and has plans to expand to Canada and Australia later this year.
Inspired by the Norwegian word for “wash,” Vaask — pronounced V-ahh-sk, like a breath of fresh air — embodies today’s desire for a higher class of clean. With an emphasis on sophisticated design and exacting engineering, Vaask redefines manufactured products for today’s modern interiors. Learn more at vaask.com.