International Game Technology PLC (“IGT”) (NYSE: IGT) announced today that it will showcase an array of compelling, market-ready gaming solutions at the Macau Gaming Show (“MGS”) from Nov. 12-14 at the Venetian Macao. At IGT’s stand AH35, the Company will feature entertaining linked progressives and slot games uniquely attuned to Macau players.
“IGT’s full suite of market-approved, ready-to-deploy content and cabinets enables our Macau customers to diversify their gaming floors with proven, locally attuned titles,” said Walter Bugno, IGT CEO International. “We’ve significantly increased our game approvals for this market in 2019 with an expanded portfolio designed to entertain and engage Macau players and drive our customers’ growth.”
- The Ying Cai Shen™ theme, its latest multi-level progressive theme available on the CrystalCurve™ cabinet. The Ying Cai Shen theme combines player-favorite Expanding Reel Matrix and Gold Coin collection mechanics with innovative Hold-and-Respin and Lock-and-Respin jackpot features;
- The Fortune Gong™ linked theme family, including Dragon Dynasty™ and Phoenix Rising™ games, offering Multiway™ play for more ways to win, as well as the interactive Big Wheel Bonus. The Fortune Gong™ theme is available on both the CrystalCurve™ and CrystalDual® 27 cabinets.
- The latest multi-level linked progressive from IGT’s Golden Palace™ game family, such as the Imperial Prince™ theme, a MultiWay™ game with four progressive jackpot levels and two high-frequency feature activation triggers;
- The Forbidden Beauty™ theme, a standalone core game that engages players with its unique Wild Stays Charges Then Pays™ feature;
- The Scarab® game, which elevates the high-performing Scarab theme with the addition of the compelling Wild Stays Charges Then Pays™ game mechanic;
- The Cash Cove Fish On™ game package, including the Cash Cove Deluxe™ theme, an enhanced version of the hit Cash Cove™ game featuring a spin multiplier that offers players the chance of up to 20 times the wins.
IGT’s exciting standalone games include a reimagined version of the famous Cash Cove® game, Cash Cove® Monster Catch®, along with the Dragon Gate™, Ocean Magic Grand®, Golden Egypt™ Grand, and Fortune Rooster™ games, all shown on the CrystalCurve cabinet. IGT will also showcase standalone progressive games such as the Fortune Coin™ theme on CrystalCurve cabinet.
IGT (NYSE:IGT) is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Digital and Social Gaming. Leveraging a wealth of premium content, substantial investment in innovation, in-depth customer intelligence, operational expertise and leading-edge technology, our gaming solutions anticipate the demands of consumers wherever they decide to play. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.