- This event has passed.
Land based gaming: Still Expanding
May 6 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Save the Date and Register Now
Land Based Gaming: Still Expanding
Thursday May 6, 2021, at 1 pm EST / 10 am PST
Land based gaming: Still Expanding The expansion of land-based gaming, which has been an unrelenting force across the US for more than four decades, may be slowing but is hardly ending. Where is the expansion taking place, and how is this trend evolving? Will more states and metro areas look to integrated resorts as their policy choices, and is that a realistic, achievable goal?
Keith Pickard, NCLGS President and Nevada Senator
- Andy Abboud, Las Vegas Sands Corporation, Senior Vice President of Government Affairs
- Geoff Atkinson, Management Science Associates, Senior Data Analyst
- Howard Glaser, Scientific Games, Global Head of Government Affairs and Special Initiatives
- Joe Weinberg, Cordish Gaming and Cordish Global Cities Entertainment, CEO
Q & A
- Juliann Barreto, Spectrum Gaming Group, CFO and Spectrum Gaming Hospitality Group, Principal,
An open Q&A will follow the prepared presentations